“Quality, availability and reliability – in a few words, De Tomi!”
Our name, De Tomi, has always been associated with unique Premium Quality and our continuous investments focused on improving our globally recognized quality standards.
Our processes comply with the requirements of the following regulatory standards:
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 “Quality management systems”
- UNI EN ISO 3834-2:2021 “Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – part 2”
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 “Environmental management systems”
- UNI EN ISO 45001:2018 “Occupational health and safety management systems”
In order to verify the correct execution of our operations we carry out internally the following NDT:
- VT (visual test)
- PT (penetrant test)
- UT (ultrasonic test)
- PMI (positive material identification)
In our laboratory we perform tests (bend, bond, micrograph, microhardness) in order to qualify the HVOF coating process and to check and attest the quality of the carbide powder and therefore of the Coating.